I am a medical student now. Below are a few interesting things about me (I think) listed below in reverse chronological order.
- Wrote a paper soon to be published on Electronic Medical Records.
- Built a simple webapp from scratch on Google App Engine in 9 days recently. www.clinepi.com
- Started med school at UNC Chapel Hill. Am entering my 3rd year soon.
- Worked at a great startup called inigral. Also won a health-app competition at Google HQ.
- Co-authored a paper while applying to med school.
- Ran a small business importing electric scooters from China to California. It was fun.
- Got outdoors a lot in Central America and China. That was more fun.
- Ran an Ironman in a decent time. It was hard, but really helped me appreciate how talented others can be.
- Served during Hurricane Katrina. Got to fly around in helicopters and help a lot of people.
- Served as an officer in the US Coast Guard. Mostly did criminal and civil investigations; they could be very interesting.
- Guided rafts on a beautiful river after college. Best job you could ever have.
- Studied economics, geography, history as an undergrad at UNC. Went to China, learned Chinese, and worked in an orphanage.